You may have a budget in mind or need some specific features. Here is a list of the six best entry level turntable models, including a brief list of the pros and cons for each. The list is organized for you in reverse order with the highest customer rated turntable at the end. Music lovers have developed an increasingly rekindled desire to play vinyl records, which is why we put this together. There are those too, who have a nostalgic collection of LPs and 45s they want to hear or transfer to another medium.
6. Crosley CR6019D-BR Executive Portable USB Turntable
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver lets you stream your music wirelessly to the Executive's dynamic full-range speakers
- Adjustable pitch control
- Plays 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Built-in Full Range Stereo speakers with auxiliary input and RCA audio output
- USB enabled to connect to Windows PC or Mac
Crosley makes the first entry-level turntable on your list. It comes with a nostalgic briefcase cover. This model has USB enabled capability to not only attach different devices, but it can also hook to a Windows PC or Mac.
5. 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Portable Stereo Turntable
The next choice on your list of the best entry-level turntable models is a fashionable looking motif with retro styling. It is a briefcase design, so you can close it up in a snap to transport, or store safely.
4. Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Wood 8-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable Entertainment Center
If your objective is to add some nostalgic style to your home the next option for the best entry level turntable will do exactly that. With a design reminiscent of the timeless radio/turntable combinations, the Victrola makes a stunning visual display.
3. Jensen JTA-222 3-Speed Turntable
- 3-Speed Stereo Turntable - 33/45/78 RPM, AM/FM Stereo Receiver, FM Stereo Indicator
- External Stereo Speaker Output Terminals, Stereo Headphone Jack
- Power Indicator, 2 Built-in Speakers, Dust Cover
- Antique Wooden Case Design
- Power: AC120V 60Hz
Jensen is a well-respect maker of a number of quality sound products. Their JTA-222 model turntable earned the third highest customer rating on the list of the best entry level turntable choices. The affordable price won’t break the bank either.
2. Audio Technica AT-LP60WH-BT Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
- Rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive turntable
- Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-equipped audio devices or to wired audio systems and speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Up to 8 different Bluetooth device profiles can be stored in system memory for quick connections
- Platter is made of anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum to minimize vibration
- Features Integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
You find that Audio Technica provides many of the working components on some of the best entry level turntable brands. This turntable is one that is produced exclusively under the respect Audio Technica name.
1. Fluance RT81 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player
- PURE ANALOG LISTENING EXPERIENCE - Premium components allow this high fidelity belt driven turntable to recreate the performance the way the artist intended
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CARTRIDGE - The Audio Technica AT95E featuring a diamond elliptical tipped stylus is designed to track your record grooves with greater precision & accuracy for high definition audio
- SUPERIOR RECORD TRACKING - Enjoy perfect playback using the balanced aluminum S-Type tonearm ensuring the stylus is rested deep in your record's groove, producing every audio detail indistinguishable from the original recording
- SOLID WOOD PLINTH - The beautiful walnut finished cabinet is crafted from solid engineered (MDF) wood, incorporates isolation feet, an aluminum platter and a rubber slip mat which results in superior isolation from unwanted vibrations
- CAPTIVATING SIGNAL CLARITY - Incorporating a high quality built-in Texas Instruments preamp, ground terminal and gold plated RCA line outputs that ensures warm, true sound
The list finishes with the best entry level turntable that received the highest overall customer rating. You may find the more traditional design appealing.
These are the six best entry level turntable models in 2018. Each has unique features that you may find appealing. If you’ve used any of these turntable models, let us know how you feel they work. In addition, let us know about any turntables that you think missed the list.
Other articles you might like:
Last update on 2021-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API