Every coffee lover wants to find the perfect coffee maker. In searching for the best budget coffee maker, we will have several considerations. It needs to make hot, flavorful coffee every time, perk it quickly and keep it hot for at least a couple of hours. The product needs to fit into the counter space available and operate efficiently. Our goal will be to find the right one in the range of $35.00 to $150.00.
1. Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle, Programmable Coffee Maker, Silver
The Cuisinart DC-3200 is on the best budget coffee maker of 2018 list. It has an elegant look with the glass carafe embellished by a stainless-steel handle. This coffee maker has an easy-to-read backlit LCD. Ready tone can be turned on or off. Coffee can be programmed for regular or bold strength. The timer can be programmed to start brewing up to 24 hours ahead. Enjoy a cup before the brewing cycle is over, thanks to the Brew-Pause feature. Product measurements: 16.4 inches high x 12.75 inches wide x 10.12 inches deep. Customer ratings give this product a 63 percent 5-star review.
2. Coffee Maker, Aicok 12 Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable, 24 Hours Programmable Setting, Quiet Coffee Maker
No products found.
This attractive coffee maker has a thermal carafe with a decorative stainless-steel handle. It features a silver-tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter. The 12-cup capacity allows this product to provide coffee for an entire family or office. Strength control option can be set to regular or bold strength coffee. 24-hour programmability for convenience. Product Size: 7.6 x 14.2 x 9.4 inches. Customer review rating shows 61 percent 5-star level.
3. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Brew Strength Selector
- Modern design with brushed chrome accents
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- 2-Hour Shut Off feature automatically turns off coffee maker, so you don't have to
- Freshness Timer keeps a tab on coffee freshness from the time it's brewed
- Brew Strength Selector lets you choose your desired flavor intensity
Mr. Coffee is on the best budget coffee maker for 2018 list. One reason is the built-in water filtration system that you install to eliminate any impurities in the water. In addition to impurities, you can remove 97 percent of chlorine from the water to give coffee better flavor. The timer can be set ahead to brew coffee at a chosen time. After it brews the coffee, a freshness timer keeps tabs on the coffee’s freshness. Grab-a-cup pause function allows you to enjoy a cup before brewing cycle is completed. Measurements: 8.5 x 10.5 x 14 inches. 44 percent 5-star rating and 14 percent 4-star rating on customer reviews.
4. BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
- Fastest 10-Cup Home Coffeemaker* brews a full pot of coffee in about 3 minutes
- An always hot internal hot water is ready to brew hot coffee on demand
- Exclusive drip-free carafe with a proprietary lid and spout design that arcs the pour of the coffee into the cup and wicks the coffee dribbles back into the carafe preventing a mess on cup or counter
- Multi-stream spray head showers hot water evenly over the coffee grounds
- Large flat bottom filter and funnel allows greater interaction between hot water and coffee grounds for superior flavor extraction
Another coffee maker that earns its place on the best budget coffee makers in 2018 is the BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Coffee Brewer. Priced in the $100 range, Bunn gives the customer a lot of value for the money. The lid and spout design on the carafe prevents spills and dribbles to protect countertop. It reportedly is the fastest 10-cup coffee maker on the market with a 3-minute full-pot brewing time. Customer reviews give this product a 66 percent 5-star rating. Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 13.7 x 9.1 inches.
5. Proctor Silex 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, White (43671)
Proctor-Silex has earned a place in the best budget coffee maker list. These coffee makers are durable to hold up to daily use. You can schedule brew time with the programmable clock. This product has a 12-cup capacity with a 1-4 cup brewing option. It features an automatic ‘pause and serve’ feature and a 2-hour shut-off time. One reviewer offered this comment: “The air vents in the cover keep it from overheating and warping the cover, thereby assuring a secure fit even when hot.” Customer Reviews show a 57 percent 5-star rating.
All the coffee makers discussed above have several features in common. Each product has at least one or two features that set it apart from the others. In searching for the best budget coffee maker in 2018, it is wise to look up the websites, zero in on the features most needed, weigh the pros and cons, and choose the best product available. Happy shopping!
Other articles you might like:
Last update on 2021-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API