Nerf pistols are a great way to have fun, plus hunt down zombies. They can be used outside or inside, and even in the water. These toy pistols give off a truly space-age appearance. Moreover, how fast and how far they shoot are a couple of the features you can consider when deciding on the best Nerf pistol.
Here is a list of the six best rated Nerf pistols available on the market. It mentions some special features of each model, plus some advantages and disadvantages. Every one earned excellent customer reviews, and your list is in reverse order finishing with the best-rated pistol.
6. Nerf Doomlands 2169 Persuader Blaster
- HAMMER-ACTION BLASTING: Pull back the hammer and press the trigger to start blasting with the Persuader Nerf Doomlands blaster that’s powered by you -- no batteries required
- FIRE 4 DARTS IN A ROW FROM THE 4-BARREL BLASTER: Shoot 4 darts in a row from this Doomlands Nerf toy blaster that has 4 barrels and comes with 4 Nerf Doomlands darts
- INCLUDES 4 NERF DARTS: Includes 4 Official Nerf Doomlands Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- SEE INSIDE THE BLASTER: Look through the clear area on this Doomlands Nerf blaster to see the internal firing mechanism and watch it in action when you fire the blaster
The first choice in your list of the best Nerf pistol models is four shot zombie eliminator. This Nerf gun will launch four strike darts with every quick pull of the trigger. You can short design that can be controlled with one hand, or tightly grasped with two for extra precision.
5. Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3 Blaster
- Micro Triad EX-3 blaster has mega power
- Blaster knows which barrel is loaded
- Fires darts up to 90 feet
- Cocking handle readies your shot
- Blaster comes with 3 Elite Darts and instructions
The next highest rated choice on your list of the best Nerf pistol models is a triple threat in your hands. It has a three chamber firing system for fast attacks. This pistol also has the best distance rating.
4. Nerf Zombie Strike Sidestrike Blaster
Being the first to the draw is how you win zombie games. The Zombie Strike Blaster has a shoulder holster, so you can be on the move with your hands free. The holster also has a clip to attach to a belt.
3. Nerf MicroShots Zombie Strike Hammershot
- Mini version of a favorite Nerf blaster
- Part of the collectible MicroShots series
- Fires 1 dart at a time
- Ages 8 and up
- Includes blaster and 2 darts.
The third highest rated in your list of the best Nerf pistol models is a mini version of the Nerf Blaster. This is a smaller pistol design that is easy for children to handle or adults to use to show off their aiming skill.
2. Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Hammer shot blaster has hammer-action blasting
- Holds 5 Zombie Strike darts
Kids and adults love to play zombie games. This is the ultimate Nerf zombie eliminator. It has a modern design and you can hold it like a pistol, or grip it with both hands. The hammer shot action has an excellent shooting range, so you can hit your zombies without getting too close.
1. Nerf Doomlands Impact Zone Longarm
- FLIP-OPEN DRUM: The Nerf Longarm blaster’s drum flips open for fast, easy reloading in the middle of Nerf battles, making it a fun blaster for kids, teens, and adults
- ROTATING DRUM HOLDS 5 DARTS: The Doomlands Longarm Nerf blaster has a rotating drum that holds 5 Nerf darts and includes 5 Official Nerf Doomlands Elite Darts
- HAND-POWERED BLASTING: Move the slide to prime this hand-powered Doomlands Nerf blaster, then press the trigger to fire -- no batteries required
- INCLUDES 5 NERF DARTS: Includes 5 Official Nerf Doomlands Elite darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- SEE INSIDE THE BLASTER: Look through the clear area on this Doomlands Nerf blaster to see the inner mechanism and watch it in action when you fire the blaster
The final selection on the list of the best Nerf pistols is the biggest option. This is a long arm model with a visible loading chamber. The chamber holds five darts and flips open to load on the run.
Nerf pistols can be a blast for kids and adults. There are dozens of different designs, but these are the six with the highest rating according to the customer reviews. If you’ve used one of these best Nerf pistol models, let us know how you liked it. Let us hear about any pistols you think we should have included on the list.
Other articles you might like: