This article will highlight a few of the best budget camera stabilizer options on the market today. They are organized by price (low to high) so that you can choose one to fit your specific budget. For those who have shaky hands and might not know it yet, a camera stabilizer will take the shake out of your shots. It does so by allowing your camera to pivot on an access. Moreover, it will often use brushless motors to keep your camera stable.
1. iGadgitz PT310 Mini Lightweight Table Top Stand Tripod and Grip Stabilizer
- Shoot still and movie images better with the iGadgitz dual use portable travel mini tripod. Rubber textured feet for stable positioning.
- Textured rubber on the legs transforms the tripod to a stabilizer grip when legs are folded in to reduce camera wobble and offer better pictures or video.
- Head with lockable ball-and-socket joint gives quick 360 degree adjustability. Built-in spirit level enables perfect alignment of your images.
- Compact, lightweight and folds up for easy storage. Features twist off cap with lanyard for protecting screw thread and transporting.
- Compatible with most types of camera: Fits SLR, DLSR and digital cameras with standard 1/4" screw thread fitting.
- Weight: 6.53 ounces/ 185 grams
- Max Load Capacity: 1.5 KG/ 3.30 lbs
- Use With: SLR, DLSR and digital cameras (standard ¼” screw)
- Dimensions: 7.28 x 1.96 x 1.96 in/ 18.49 x 4.97 x 4.97 cm
iGadgitz ranks as one of best budget camera stabilizer options on the market. It is small in size and lightweight making it perfect for on-scene shots. Moreover, it folds out into a mini tripod with a full 360 degrees of motion. It can also transform into a stabilizer grip to help eliminate camera shake from those action shots. Use it for selfies, landscape shots, family pictures, or panning because this handy little helper can do it all.
2. AW Shoulder Mount Support Pad Stabilizer
- Hands-Free Shoulder Support Stabilizer with 1/4" screw thread which will be compatible with most cameras, camcorders
- Adjustable to Wear - Elastic strap with harness to adjust length according to individual chest circumference. The angle of 2 bearing points (shoulder and chest) is adjustable to properly fit different figures
- Comfortable to Use - Rubber pads for shoulder and chest to avoid bruise from long time using
- Rotatable Camera Stand for the best angle of view
- Easy to carry - Detachable design and carrying bag for outdoor photography
- Weight: 2.35 lbs/ 1.06 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 6.6 lbs/ 2.99 kg
- Use With: SLR, DLSR and digital cameras, Digital Video Cameras (standard ¼” screw)
- Dimensions: Shoulder Strap max length: 3 ft/ 0.91 m
This best budget camera stabilizer gives you a new option for getting that great footage. The chest support gives you a comfy hands-free way to support your camera.
3. Koolertron Mini Handheld Stabilizer with Quick Release
- Compact and classic design with cool color
- Durable for use and hard to be broken
- The handle is comfortable to hold
- Help the camera keep balanced and stable
- The height is adjustable, meet your different needs
- Weight: 4 lbs/ 1.81 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 1.5 kg/ 3.30 lbs
- Use With: DLSR, Camcorder (standard ¼” screw)
- Dimensions: 11.61 x 7.28 x 3.74 inches/ 29.4 x 18.49 x 9.49 cm
Lightweight and durable, this best budget camera stabilizer will not disappoint. It is quick and simple to set up and use making it perfect for beginners. Professional quality at a budget-friendly price will also make this choice more appealing.
4. ROXANT PRO video camera stabilizer
- The Official ROXANT PRO Video Camera Stabilizer. Don't be fooled by imitations. Roxant is the only authorized seller of our brand. Look for "SOLD BY ROXANT
- Our superior design and construction provide "pro style" stabilization with less motion and shake compared to other handheld stabilizers. Shoot like a pro with our super-solid, "shake-free" design. Our custom lower arm "NO SLIP GRIP" material eliminates sway.
- For use with Point and Shoot, DSLRs, Video Cameras, GoPros, Smartphone and any other camera up to 2.1 lbs . Comfort grip handle, 3 separate counter-weights, for precise adjustments. (Comes With Phone Clamp)
- Great for indie film makers looking to move their films to the next level! Shoot smooth motion shots in tight spaces, on stairs, through crowds, in cars, walking/running/skating etc.
- If you order from ROXANT you will receive LIFETIME Support + FREE Video Training Tutorials.
- Weight: 1.83 pounds/ 0.83 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 2.1 pounds/ 0.95 kg
- Use With: DSLR, SLR or camcorder up to 2.1 lbs/ 0.95 kg.
- Dimensions: 13.39 x 2.24 x 8.07 in/ 34.01 x 5.68 x 20.49 kg
This model boasts a superior design and durable material. It is priced at a budget-friendly level but gives you a professional feel and performance.
5. Neewer 24 inch Carbon Fiber Handheld Stabilizer
- Neewer Carbon Fiber 24"/60cm Handheld Stabilizer with Quick Release Plate 1/4" and 3/8" Screw for DSLR and Video Cameras up to 6.6lbs/3kg,Allows high and low angle shooting, high precision bearings and low friction joints
- Stretch adjustment improves weight ratio, and reduces the clump weights greatly
- Please scan the QR code in the instruction manual, adjust the balance according to the linked video before shooting
- It can be extended from 15.2" to 24" to adapt to the weight of the camera. The Quick Shoe Plate can accept any camera With 1/4" to 3/8" screw adapter
- Max Load: Approx. 6.6 pounds/3 kilograms
- Weight: 4.7 lbs/ 2.13 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 6.6 lbs/3 kg
- Use With: DSLR, SLR or camcorders
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 171.3 x 88.6 inches/ 119.8 x 435.10 x 225 cm
The Neewer stabilizer brings a professional feel to the table while still being within a new film maker’s budget. It has a quick release feature and is compatible with many brands of camera.
This list was created to help show you a few of the best budget camera stabilizer options to help keep your camera steady during a shoot. These examples will give you a highly professional outcome without breaking the bank. Which stabilizers have you found to work with amateur video and film cameras? Please feel free to leave your own suggestions below.
Other articles you might like: