This article will highlight a few of the best budget camera stabilizer options on the market today. They are organized by price (low to high) so that you can choose one to fit your specific budget. For those who have shaky hands and might not know it yet, a camera stabilizer will take the shake out of your shots. It does so by allowing your camera to pivot on an access. Moreover, it will often use brushless motors to keep your camera stable.
1. iGadgitz PT310 Mini Lightweight Table Top Stand Tripod and Grip Stabilizer
- Weight: 6.53 ounces/ 185 grams
- Max Load Capacity: 1.5 KG/ 3.30 lbs
- Use With: SLR, DLSR and digital cameras (standard ¼” screw)
- Dimensions: 7.28 x 1.96 x 1.96 in/ 18.49 x 4.97 x 4.97 cm
iGadgitz ranks as one of best budget camera stabilizer options on the market. It is small in size and lightweight making it perfect for on-scene shots. Moreover, it folds out into a mini tripod with a full 360 degrees of motion. It can also transform into a stabilizer grip to help eliminate camera shake from those action shots. Use it for selfies, landscape shots, family pictures, or panning because this handy little helper can do it all.
2. AW Shoulder Mount Support Pad Stabilizer
- Weight: 2.35 lbs/ 1.06 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 6.6 lbs/ 2.99 kg
- Use With: SLR, DLSR and digital cameras, Digital Video Cameras (standard ¼” screw)
- Dimensions: Shoulder Strap max length: 3 ft/ 0.91 m
This best budget camera stabilizer gives you a new option for getting that great footage. The chest support gives you a comfy hands-free way to support your camera.
3. Koolertron Mini Handheld Stabilizer with Quick Release
- Weight: 4 lbs/ 1.81 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 1.5 kg/ 3.30 lbs
- Use With: DLSR, Camcorder (standard ¼” screw)
- Dimensions: 11.61 x 7.28 x 3.74 inches/ 29.4 x 18.49 x 9.49 cm
Lightweight and durable, this best budget camera stabilizer will not disappoint. It is quick and simple to set up and use making it perfect for beginners. Professional quality at a budget-friendly price will also make this choice more appealing.
4. ROXANT PRO video camera stabilizer
- Weight: 1.83 pounds/ 0.83 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 2.1 pounds/ 0.95 kg
- Use With: DSLR, SLR or camcorder up to 2.1 lbs/ 0.95 kg.
- Dimensions: 13.39 x 2.24 x 8.07 in/ 34.01 x 5.68 x 20.49 kg
This model boasts a superior design and durable material. It is priced at a budget-friendly level but gives you a professional feel and performance.
5. Neewer 24 inch Carbon Fiber Handheld Stabilizer
- Weight: 4.7 lbs/ 2.13 kg
- Max Load Capacity: 6.6 lbs/3 kg
- Use With: DSLR, SLR or camcorders
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 171.3 x 88.6 inches/ 119.8 x 435.10 x 225 cm
The Neewer stabilizer brings a professional feel to the table while still being within a new film maker’s budget. It has a quick release feature and is compatible with many brands of camera.
This list was created to help show you a few of the best budget camera stabilizer options to help keep your camera steady during a shoot. These examples will give you a highly professional outcome without breaking the bank. Which stabilizers have you found to work with amateur video and film cameras? Please feel free to leave your own suggestions below.
Other articles you might like: